- Wed, 19 Jun 2013 14:41:07 +0000: Former TWA Flight 800 investigators want new probe - U.S. News Headlines - Yahoo! News
MINEOLA, N.Y. (AP) — There is a renewed effort to reopen the investigation that downed TWA Flight 800 off the coast of New York in 1996.
- Wed, 19 Jun 2013 14:38:42 +0000: Father, son acquitted in NY of sex trafficking - U.S. News Headlines - Yahoo! News
NEW YORK (AP) — A father and son who admitted they were pimps have been acquitted in New York of sex trafficking after several prostitutes testified they were treated well.
- Wed, 19 Jun 2013 14:36:51 +0000: Investors look for answers on economy from Fed - U.S. News Headlines - Yahoo! News
WASHINGTON (AP) — Worry and speculation have consumed investors since Chairman Ben Bernanke spoke to Congress last month about the Federal Reserve's drive to keep long-term interest rates at record lows.
- Wed, 19 Jun 2013 14:36:33 +0000: Bulger ex-enforcer grilled about varying stories - U.S. News Headlines - Yahoo! News
BOSTON (AP) — A former enforcer for James "Whitey" Bulger has been grilled by Bulger's attorney about varying stories he told over the years about killings he says were orchestrated by Bulger and his gang.
- Wed, 19 Jun 2013 14:36:04 +0000: New Hampshire nears approval of medical marijuana law - U.S. News Headlines - Yahoo! News
By Jason McLure LITTLETON, New Hampshire (Reuters) - New Hampshire is set to become the final state in New England to allow medical marijuana after negotiators from the Republican-controlled Senate and Democratic-controlled House agreed Tuesday on a bill backed by Governor Maggie Hassan. The law would allow up to four marijuana dispensaries to open as soon as 2015. Patients with cancer, HIV, glaucoma and other diseases would be eligible to purchase the drug with state-issued identity cards from a physician or nurse practitioner certifying that they need it to soothe pain. ...